Popular Posts

Friday, 16 August 2013

You Don't Know Me!

12th August
Dear Diary,

Today is such a bad day. My car is broke down near the lake. So I called Scott’s Workshop and guess what? The other Scott is coming with the truck. I meant Lucas. He tried to start a conversation with NOFX's lyrics. But I don't really wanna talk. Then, I called Nathan to pick me up but he was sooo busy at the gym. Nathan is one thing. Then, his brother trying to get me on my nerve. He asking me why am I a cheerleader? He said “no offence, but you’re the least cheer person that I know!” how could he??? Then, he said he wants to give me a ride and let me insult him as much as I want. Then I replied to him with such a dramatic word, “first of all, you don’t know me. Second of all, you don’t know me.” Then I said that all the guys are a jerk. He asked me is it guys or Nathan is a jerk. I replied that it is Nathan and him. He coolly replied that they were shared the same father. Then, I don’t know how we started talking about his dad. It’s kinda sad. Somehow, I felt sorry for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment