19th August
Dear Diary,
Today at school during English class, Nathan and Lucas had a
fight. A real fight. This is because the teacher want me to describe Lucas
using one word. So I said he is a jock. Then, Lucas described me as a lonely
and Nathan described him as a Bastard! I understand why he is so angry. And you
know what? I searched for my sketches that I want to send to the Thud Magazine
but it turns out to be in my Comet at the workshop. Lucas had seen it and I mad
at him. I told him that I don’t like people to go through my things and i don't read his diary and he said that he doesn’t have
a diary. Then, I made a joke about what he wrote in his diary, “Dear Diary, my
dad doesn’t love me.”I felt awful! Then, I went to the Thud to sent my sketches
but I was afraid because I think it wasn’t good enough. I really wanna drew
something that meant something to everyone. I think that my drawing doesn’t
have that. So, I threw it into the dustbin.







No comments:
Post a Comment