9th August 2013
Dear Diary,
Tonight, I was driving my 1963 Mercury Comet Convertible
home after I got back from cheerleading for The Ravens. They played awesome and
of course they won! As usual, my boyfie, Nathan was the hero. OK. Back to my
driving story… while I was driving, I tried to play one of my favourite songs.
But then the cd fall at the passenger’s seat. I tried to pick up. When I get up
I was very surprise that I was almost hit some guy who passing the road. He
wore a hoodie jacket that wrote Scott’s Workshop and holding a basketball in
his hand. He is also looked surprised. Of course he did! Then, he put off his
hoodie and his earphone too while staring at me. I don’t know if he is mad at
me. But his face did not show that he is mad. Then, I gave my hand sign that
told him to move away. But, he kept staring at me like he knew me. Urghhh!!! I
hate him!


No comments:
Post a Comment