Popular Posts

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Peyton Sawyer Said Thank You!



23rd August
Dear Diary,

Today, I made my road trip to rivercourt to thank Lucas. Well, I'm really sorry for Lucas because he got a bad treatment from Nathan. I told Lucas that i'm not gonna do that comic. He seems disappointed though. He said that maybe they're wrong for wanting me to change my story. And when I said thank you to Lucas he made a joke about me. Well, I like it when he said my full name, Peyton Sawyer.



I'm having a deep thought about what Lucas said. Then went to see the guy from the Thud and give my sketches. I told him it's my sketches and i do the way i want because life is not always happy. I told him to take it or leave it. Later, i got a message from the them telling me that they will feature my sketches in the Thud. How awesome was that???



No comments:

Post a Comment