Popular Posts

Thursday, 20 March 2014

If I Wanna Your Help, I'll Ask!

22nd August
Dear Diary

The first thing I do today at school is to find Lucas. I really mad at him because he is the one who sent my sketches to the Thud. I said to him I'll ask him if I ever wanna his help. Suddenly Brooke interrupted asking Lucas about her bra....Well...she's Brooke after all! Then, Brooke told me about she naked at the back of the Lucas' car. Surprisingly, he didn't fell for that trick. Brooke really thought that he was really nice. Well, I thought that maybe he is gay...







Then after school i went to the Thud. He likes my artwork so he gave me a dateline. He wanted me to draw about high school life with a little twist. He means that my art is all about tragedy. He wanted something happy. Before I leave he said that cheerleader always happy. But he doesn't knows.




Later, I accompanied Brooke for some waxing. We talked about Lucas. Brooke said that she wants a reliable boyfriend. Maybe, it's time for her.












No comments:

Post a Comment