21st August
Dear Diary
Well, i was hanging out with Nathan in my room tonight. He was talking about what his dad might say to him bla...bla...bla...All he's ever care was his dad! Urghhhh!!! Then, he said that my room's changed! At least he cares about something other than his dad ( it's not what i thought!). I told him that it was my wall. I told him that I took down my sketches. And all he ever replied is "what sketches?" And oh....I got a call from Thud Magazines. They said that they really like my sketches. I wondered how they know about my sketches when I already threw them in the dustbin? I know who did it! I am supposed to be happy but i was a little freak out so i delete the message.Ooopppsss....
Popular Posts
-
23rd August Dear Diary, Today, I made my road trip to rivercourt to thank Lucas. Well, I'm really sorry for Lucas because h...
-
10 th August Dear Diary, Tonight, while I was wasting my time cropping some picture Nathan came by to my room. So, just for you to kn...
-
25th August Dear Diary, I found out today that Tim didn't take my car. It was Nathan! My car is in the workshop again but this time N...
-
24th August Dear Diary, It's a game night again! So, I fake my face to be happy because I am a cheerleader! During the game Brooke sa...
-
9 th August 2013 Dear Diary, Tonight, I was driving my 1963 Mercury Comet Convertible home after I got back from cheerleading for The...




No comments:
Post a Comment