Popular Posts

Friday, 16 August 2013

It's Not Okay!

16th August
Dear Diary,
 Tonight is the game! While Brooke and me preparing for the cheer, she told me that Lucas is hot from behind. I don’t know what that means. In the middle of the game, when Lucas received a ball from his teammates, he slipped the ball away and the ball almost hit me. I said to him “nice hands!”. He said back to me, “nice legs!”. He tried 3 times to put the ball into the basket but he failed every time. Maybe he is nervous because it’s his first game.

Okay. Now is the part where I really, really, really wanna punch Nathan’s face. How could he let me walked home alone? (not really). Before that, we were trying to make out in the car. But he kept bringing about how sucks Lucas played tonight. He seems to enjoy the humiliation. Then, I get off the car when he said something that made me mad! He tried to persuade me to get in, but I refused. He then threw out my pom pom and my cd and drove away. Urghhh!!! Well… thanks to Lucas for the ride home. I found him with heartbroken from the game. I tried to comfort him a little. But you know… I’m not really good in giving advice. Then, I asked him if he wants to come in just to toy him. But he really is buying it. Lol. Later, Nathan called me and said he is sorry. He explained to me why he is being a jerk lately. He said he want us to be like us again… I said okay to him even though it is not!









No comments:

Post a Comment