26th August
Dear Diary,
Today at school, I talked to Nathan (he talked to me). He is asking me if I am mad at him. Actually, i'm not mad. I just want it to over.
Then, at cheer practice, I had a fight with Brooke. I really feel bad. That's why she calls me PMS. Sorry B.Davis....
I'm also went to the graveyard. I try to smoke there because people said when you smoke you can heel the pain. I just want to try. I don't know if it's bad...Luckily, Whitey came and save me. He said something nice about my mom. She was also a cheerleader. Popular. Many guys are chasing her. This is why I do cheer leading. To honor her. Then, I make fun of Whitey about his present at the graveyard is to make a reservation. He laugh. He must really love his wife, Camilla. I wonder if love that so strong even exist anymore...
Popular Posts
-
23rd August Dear Diary, Today, I made my road trip to rivercourt to thank Lucas. Well, I'm really sorry for Lucas because h...
-
10 th August Dear Diary, Tonight, while I was wasting my time cropping some picture Nathan came by to my room. So, just for you to kn...
-
25th August Dear Diary, I found out today that Tim didn't take my car. It was Nathan! My car is in the workshop again but this time N...
-
24th August Dear Diary, It's a game night again! So, I fake my face to be happy because I am a cheerleader! During the game Brooke sa...
-
9 th August 2013 Dear Diary, Tonight, I was driving my 1963 Mercury Comet Convertible home after I got back from cheerleading for The...



No comments:
Post a Comment