27th August
Dear Diary,
Today, i do it again. Hitting the red light. but this time, lucas came to stop me from doing that. surprisingly, he got into my car. after several runs, i stopped the car. He asked me why i'm doing this. i told him about my mom. he said, life never fair.
after that, i went to see whitey. before i can reach him, i have to go through boys' locker room. i am really nervous. you don't know what will you see. then, whitey and i took a walk on the bridge. we talked about losing people that we love is hard. we will try to find the reasons why it happens. sometimes we will find it but sometimes you just gotta wait for the reasons.
After whitey left, i spent some time for drawing on the bridge. then i saw lucas with his basketball. maybe his on the way home. we had a few talking. he said that if he can erase his dad to bring my mom back, he will do it.
after i got home and start some drawing on canvas, nathan come. he wants us to be together again. i think not!
tonight, i did it again. i mean run over the red lights. i almost got hit by a car. then i cried. i went to the game after it overs. nathan thinks that i came because of him but the truth is i came for....lucas. maybe....i'm not sure. but what i am sure is that nathan and i are really over.
i think, i don't need to hit the red lights anymore....
Popular Posts
-
23rd August Dear Diary, Today, I made my road trip to rivercourt to thank Lucas. Well, I'm really sorry for Lucas because h...
-
10 th August Dear Diary, Tonight, while I was wasting my time cropping some picture Nathan came by to my room. So, just for you to kn...
-
25th August Dear Diary, I found out today that Tim didn't take my car. It was Nathan! My car is in the workshop again but this time N...
-
24th August Dear Diary, It's a game night again! So, I fake my face to be happy because I am a cheerleader! During the game Brooke sa...
-
9 th August 2013 Dear Diary, Tonight, I was driving my 1963 Mercury Comet Convertible home after I got back from cheerleading for The...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment